Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Friday, July 25, 2008

India Trip Day 3




Today we visited CMC again but this time we visited with a doctor who talked to us about patients with HIV, and the things they are doing to help them out. We were able, with permission, to attend some doctor appointments for mother's that had HIV. They brought their babies and a young girl in for check-ups. They were quite young and so cute, this was one of my favorite parts of my trip. The group had brought in special formula from the U.S. to help these babies, so we were able to leave it there at this time.

We bought some yummy Indian sweets, now I know what I want to take back to the states for my husband. I found an Indian sweet that tastes kinda like sugar cookie dough. I think he will really like this barfi. After we had sweets we rested and then ate supper with the HOPE House girls.
I am loving the autorickshaw rides!



No comments: