Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sweet Sananda

If anyone out there would like to share their poems related to adoption I would enjoy reading them. You are welcome leave them in the comments section or write to us if you would like to post them on the main page of the blog.
Here is another poem/letter that I wrote around the same time as the last one I posted.

SWEET SANANDA

Sweet, sweet Sananda,
I miss you tonight,
I wish you were in my arms,
That I could hold you tight,
Loving you as a mother does,
Wishing you are alright.

Wishing you get no boo-boos,
That I can’t kiss away,
Wishing that you were here,
Here to stay.

God, please bring us together soon,
This waiting gets so hard,
I’ve only two pictures to stare at and dream,
Of what her smile is like,
As she only wears a frown.
Please let her stay safe,
And cared for very well,
Then bring her to us in your timing,
That all may work out right.

I’ve met many friends,
Along this long journey,
And for that I am thankful,
But time is getting so long,
It is about time,
For this journey to end,
To end in sweet bliss,
As you end up in our arms.

We love you and are so excited,
To have you joining our family,
We will be a family of 7,
Truly a blessing from heaven.

No comments: