Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Monday, August 13, 2007

When baby is tickled, it is .......

Cute & Funny # 10

My baby was watching a cartoon today and I was sitting beside her. All of a sudden she let out a laugh. I looked at the cartoon to see what she might be laughing at and it was a hat falling over a ducks face because it was too big for the duck. The cartoon was "Little Bear". The best part was that this was the first laugh I have heard from her while watching a cartoon. I can remember one of my bio kids first laugh at something on cartoons but it was on a Pooh Bear cartoon when Piglet was swept up by a leaf on a blustery day. Those cartoons have now definately made my favorites list. Such sweet memories!

No comments: