Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm Thankful

Sananda has seen her daddy bring home some lunch occasionally that he didn’t get a chance to eat at work. She sees him put it in the frig for a later time. I guess that would explain where she got the idea to make me one and then stick it in the frig. When she told me to come and see the lunch she had made me this is what I saw…




In case you can’t quite tell what it is, it is a single serving of oatmeal cereal mix inside a plastic bag. She has such a sweet heart. All I could do was to smile, hug her, and give her a thank you while I think of the joy and blessings that my kids bring.

Enjoy your blessings this Thanksgiving season!

No comments: