Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Relationships

We have been learning about relationships in our house, like who is a sister and who is a brother, and so forth. When we go to the store...

or to church Sananda will tell me that her friend she sees is her sister, and I will correct her politely by telling her that her friend is her friend, and Olivia is her sister. I think she understands this well now, but the other day I was cleaning the downstairs restroom and she asked me if I would clean the upstairs restroom too. I smiled and told her that I would, since evidently she thought it needed it. When I went up to clean Sananda followed me and watched. When I was done she pointed to the toilet brush and asked if it’s brother was downstairs in the other bathroom. So much for thinking she has it all figured out.

No comments: