Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother’s Day Here

Well, the day didn’t go exactly as we had planned and even changed plans a couple of times, but here is how it went. My baby and I both wore some Indian outfits to church to celebrate the day.


My family then took me out to eat at Pizza Hut for lunch, nothing real fancy but I wanted to try their new pasta dish, it was ok but I think next time I will stick to my favorite pizza pie- Mushroom, and sausage on a thin crust! I was treated to a very sweet song , in Pizza Hut, by my three year old that went like this- I love you Mommy, I love you Mommy, I love you Mommy. Of course you had to hear her sweet little voice to really appreciate it to the fullest. When we arrived home she surprised me by picking a dandelion from the lawn and presenting it to me, it was the most beautiful flower coming from her. It is truly wonderful being blessed by ALL my sweet children, even with my oldest being off on her own adventure remembered and sent me a Happy Mother’s day text message.
I hope you had a great Mother’s Day yourself and if you are still waiting for your chance you won’t regret it, I can tell you now that it will be a very special day to you when it happens.

No comments: