Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Friday, April 24, 2009

I surprised my girls and my wife

My kids went to Bangalore 10 days ago and it has been hard on Daddy, as he was staying alone at home. Today they came back but I wanted to make our reunion to have little punch so I did something that they didn’t expect.

They came by a train so I decided to travel by train to one rail station before and meet them in mid journey in the train. There I went with my video camera. You know how this Murphy’s Law works, my video camera went dead just after I met the kids in the train and I couldn’t record anything thereafter.

I just loved seeing my kids and my wife and we never sat in the seats thereafter. Running across the vestibules and jumping up and down. My little one got on to me and told me several times that she had missed me a lot and I knew then it was well worth the effort.


No comments: