Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Nice Surprise

I was going through the grocery store tonight looking for....

an item that is put in a specialty isle that they keep moving around. It was a little frustrating trying to find just the right spot where they would have put it this time, but I did eventually find my item. I had a nice surprise come though from going around the store looking for what I wanted. I had told one of the store employees, awhile back, that it was nice that they started getting in products that cater to people from different areas of the world and that it would be great to see some Indian food come in. They told me that it could be a possibility but I thought it would never happen. Well... as I was walking around in the health food section I glanced into the nearby freezer and couldn't believe my eyes, there was some Indian frozen meals just staring at me, AND they were on sale. So, I scooped them up and am going to try them and see if they are as good as the package says they are. Now this may sound like no big deal to you, but when you live in our area and the nearest Indian grocery or resturant is almost two hours away, it sure is a nice surprise and sure says nice things to our daughter about where we live.

No comments: