Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Clowns, Clowns and more Clowns

If you know me, you may know that I don't get too excited about clowns. My 2 1/2 year old recently discovered this...


she and her sister are now bombarding me with clown pictures and stories. They even both colored and/or copied clown pictures and hung them up on thier bedroom walls above thier beds and showed them to me. Right now they are watching Thomas the Tank Engine show and there were some clowns on there. Don't ask why they had clowns on the show, I am not watching it but Sananda HAD to point it out to me and she is continuing to do this. Her older sister has requested that she have a clown birthday party this year and has already bought some little clown sugar candies to put on her cake. I told her that we could have a clown party because we usually have a pinata for the birthday parties, do you get my line of thinking??? Well, I will just let the kids play and enjoy the time. Please no offense to anyone who likes to dress up as a clown or play the part.
My point of all of this is that I love it that Sananda wants to "play" by teasing me. She does this by lots of different ways, and really creates a deeper connection between us. I think it shows that she is bonded and that blesses my heart so much. Anyone else have more cute bonding stories?? Please jump in and share if you do.


No comments: