Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Where did I go???

I have to apologize for starting a post two weeks ago and not getting to follow up very much on it. When I went to India I thought I would be taking my laptop along with me but didn’t and ended up sharing time on another computer with many others. Lots of times, in India, the internet goes down and so sometimes you can’t post even when you do find time. Those of you who shared computer time with me and are reading this, I thank you for your patience to let me have time with my family and catch up some on e-mails . I know it was a sacrifice for you.
I will try to add some of the interesting things, as I can, after I reach all the way home. I will be adding some cultural pictures as well, so check back as you like.



No comments: