Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

India Trip- Day 4


Today the group went to a place called something like: Community for Peace and Justice. I took a break from the activites as I was feeling a little faint yesterday for a short time and today again. I wanted to go as it sounded really interesting to learn more about how this organization helps dropout girls and those who have had a rough start in life, I would have loved to have heard their stories. But I am glad that I took a break as I heard it was the roughest day out weather wise and such. Really the weather did not bother me much, but I just needed rest. So, I rested and took some time to do laundry and blogged a tiny bit. I also shopped briefly and got some things that I really wanted for Sananda. When the group returned we rested some more and then one of my favorite parts of the day came, we went to the HOPE House and played with the girls. Plans are to go back to Community for Peace and Justice another time, so I am hoping I won't have missed out completely on this place.


No comments: