Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Now & Then (New column with photos)

Sometime back when I was maintaining my student association web site, I had a column called "Now & Then" where we used to post our class photos (Then) and how we look now (Now). I was thinking that other day of my girls how much they have grown and thought wouldn't it be fun to share our kids photos of how they looked few years ago to now?

Here are first set of photos shared by Vinata Iyer in Maharastra, India. You can reach Vinata at vinata03@gmail.com


Here is a picture of her baby (Anandi) now: This is how Anandi looked when she came home on March 18th:
Do you like to share your baby's pictures? Please send them to indiahopehouse@gmail.com. Please do tell us a little about your child so we know what we are looking at.

Ruby

No comments: