Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Waiting for Kezia

Hi All,

We are waiting for Kezia... Our third child... she is our second daughter. We are all are waiting for her... my husband, my son-Matthew, daughter-Jessica and me....

We are hoping and praying that she will be with us for Christmas... That will make this one among our most happiest Christmas'... By a happy coincide, each of our children joined us before Christmas. Matthew came in few months before Christmas in Sept, Jessica a few weeks before on 30 Nov and Kezia will come a few days before...

This coincide affirms my belief that my children are gifts from God - I like to add that they are my Christmas presents from Jesus :)

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Hi Lynn,

This is a wonderful news. Both my girls came home on the same day on December 13th three years apart. I can totally understand your feeling about our children being Christmas gifts and that's a nice way of looking at it.

I remember as soon as my older one came home, we took her to the photo studio and took a picture of her like a Christmas gift, literally made her to sit in a box with a wrapping ribbon around it. We still cherish that picture and she gets a kick out of looking at herself now.

Enjoy the moment.

Ruby