Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Today is the CARA conference

Today is 8th of October and that means today is the inauguration of the 2nd International Adoption Conference held by CARA. It is the first conference that I had ever attendee hosted by CARA and I really excited about it.

I saw a big billboard of CARA conference right at the entrance of the hotel. I walked my way to the Banquet hall where the conference is to be held, and it appears that there are 300 invited guests (by the count of chairs).

I took some pictures for you to look at and I will update with more as the day goes on. Hope you enjoy them.



This is the podium of the conference (sorry for the poor lighting)


This is the seating of the conference (sorry for the poor lighting)






Here is the billboard of the conference at the entrance of the venue (The Ashok)

No comments: