Do you know this?

Now we have a new legislation called "Juvenile & Justice Act, 2015" replacing the JJ Act of 2000. In this new act, adoption has assumed a significant importance with an exclusive chapter. Subscribe and follow this blog for more information in the days to come.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

When baby calls, it is......

Cute and Funny # 11

Driving home from town today I heard this sweet little voice call out from behind me, "Mom!".
The rest of the conversation went like this....Me: "What?"
Baby: "Mom"
Me: "What?"
Baby: "Mooom!"
Me: "What?"
You get the picture, the conversation continutes the same for a couple of more times and that is it. I think she just wanted to hear my voice because she couldn't see me. It was so cute and sweet to hear her calling me Mom because that is what I am to her now, her mom, and I love it!

No comments: