Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Celebreties touched by adoption

Adoption discussion # 8

Have you ever wondered why some celebrities that are touched by adoption never try to impact adoption with their clout?? I don't know about you but I do and I do quite often. I don't say every celebrity but most of them that are touched by adoption does very little to promote it. I wish we could talk to them to know the reasons but since we cannot do that at least we can speculate why??

I thought of starting this topic to enable others to join in to do two things. First say why you think celebrities don't' do much to promote the cause of adoption and second name at least one celebrity that is touched by adoption.

No comments: