Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Cute and Funny # 2

Like any girl, my girls (Lydia 6, and Lily 3) like to play "Mom & Daughter" and "Doctor & Patient". When Lily is in the bed with daddy, she wants daddy to play "Doctor & Patient". She always wants me to be the doctor and check her out.

As soon as I say "What's wrong with you mam"? she lays straight, closes her eyes and says that she has stomach pain. She will tell me what I need to do next. She wants me to put on my gloves, and examine her with a stethoscope.

I comply but I slowly move my imaginary steth from her stomach towards arm pit areas and tickle while asking "do you have pain here"? She will curl and giggle to say "here, here, here" showing her stomach. When I continue playing, she says "Doctors don't tickle their patients".

When I ask her to be the doctor, she will finish examining me in about 5 Milli seconds and she is ready to be a patient again. When I ask her "where is your mom? I need to talk to her" she will call Lydia who doesn't want to be known as her mom in front of us says "Daaaddddyyyy.....I am not her mom"

No comments: