Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Adoption Q and A # 17

I live in India and I want to know how to get a birth certificate in case of adoption under Guardianship and Wards Act (GAWA)?

You can take all your legal documents to the notary public and you can request him to give you a document stating the birth date on a stamp paper. You will have to pay the required notary public fee.

Have a question? [Click here] to write to us.

No comments: