Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Lily's home coming arrangements

Today I was frustrated because I called somany places to get hold of someone to talk to, about our problem in obtaining I600A approval. Everyone phone has only an answering machine. Not until this afternoon, I didn't realize that today is a federal holiday.

I came home for lunch and had Dolly sign the papers to send to the Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison. I faxed that papers off around 13:00 hours. Hopefully I hear from them soon.

I also called my adoption agency, they, as always were so gracious enough to comfort me and guided me in the possible ways that I can go to make this things move quickly to bring Lily home.

Dolly and I called several travel agents to see how much it is going to cost to travel to India to bring her home.

As always, my baby girl gave me lots of kisses and we played together. Well...today mommy was on call at the hospital, so daddy gave bathy bath to lydia. All in all, it was fairly satisfied day. Hoping to hear from the Immigration office or the senator's office tomorrow.

Ruby

No comments: