Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Morning Drive and Bracelets/Bangles

I had an early morning appointment today at the dentist for some dental work and took my husband's car to save gas, as it was a 10 mile drive to the office. I got in the car and was woken up...

even more than the coffee I drank ahead of time by the cold seat I had to sit on, it took me back to the days of riding the school bus, early morning, growing up. I surely don't miss that, I feel for the kids who still feel the chill each morning. Anyway, as Sananda, my 3 year old, had heard about my appointment, she came up to me and told me that she wants to get bracelets on her teeth and rings in her ears. I thought her confusion of the words was quite cute. Perhaps she will need braclets(braces) in the future, but maybe not. Either way I'm thrilled to hear that the children's dentist that we have been using, who is an Indian, is moving their practise to our local town and I will be able to take her there for all of her dental work as needed.

No comments: