Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Lil' Nurse

We had some lemons in the fridge and the girls saw them, so they asked me to make them some lemonade. I took out the lemons and squeezed them in a glass measuring cup.
As the juice happened to roll down my hand, to my surprise my finger started to sting. I quickly rinsed it off and took a look to find a small cut that I didn't know I had gotten. My youngest heard me say ouch and she went to the cabinet and brought me a band-aid to put on it. But that wasn't enough, she unwrapped the band-aid herself and asked me where the cut was, then proceeded to put it on my finger. I love to see such a caring, nurturing spirit in her at her young age. It touched my heart to see her want to help me feel better. It was cute to see her put one on her own thumb as well. Guess it was fun for her to pretend that she has a cut too.

No comments: