Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

An Indian Wedding!

Here is a blog that shares a beautiful Indian wedding of a handsome couple...

all the way from the very beginning preparations to the wedding itself, all the celebrations that go along with it, and the good-byes to the bride afterwards. My daughter and I had a lovely time watching all the videos and reading the quips/explanations that go along with it. I think you will enjoy this, it makes you feel as if you are a part of the celebrations. This is a great tool to help us teach our kids more about the Indian culture and celebrations. It sure brought back some memories for me of being in India shopping. I loved the gorgeous wedding outfits! Enjoy!

Link: http://shaadiwedding.blogspot.com/

Thanks Chris for so selflessly sharing this with us all and allowing me to post this here! It is a great work of love for all those who will benefit from it.


No comments: