Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

You Are Very Much!

I have been walking each morning on the treadmill, till I twisted my leg recently trying to do some new stretches....

with rubber bands that my husband brought home for me, upon my request. So I have been off the machine a few days trying to let it heal. I can go up the steps again finally, so I decided to try walking again this morning. I hopped on the machine and put in the key and went to push the lever up to start warming up. I looked at the lever and noticed that it was as high up on the machine as you could get, I don’t think I can even run that fast. For a moment I thought I was in trouble, but breathed a sigh of relief when nothing happened. Upon further investigation I noticed that the machine had been unplugged so a humidifier could take it’s place. I was thankful that I didn’t go flying out the window when the machine started . It didn’t take me long to figure out how the lever got pushed up so high, it even made me smile, it was easy cause I was still standing. This little one gets into almost everything, but it is also such a blessing to have her presence here. She tells me, “Mom, you are very much!” and it just melts my heart.

No comments: