Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Sticky Situation

Our daughter had this obsession with chewing gum lately. I don't mind, but am finding it in odd places. I found a pen laying on the table and picked it up. It looked a little strange...

On closer examination I saw it had gum stuck on the end of it, like you would see an eraser on a pencil.I tossed it, what else could I do? It wouldn't all come off.

Sananada was playing at the sink again, she came to me with her sleeves wet up to her elbows. She said, "I got my sleeves wet so they would grow". If it were only that easy we wouldn't have to go shopping for clothes as often. Hey, if it works I will dip her pant legs in the sink as well, she is just growing like a weed.

No comments: