Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cute Quotes

It was 9:47 in the morning when my 3 year old walks into the room , where I am, and asks, “Mom, is there lunch coming?”

I was whispering something into this same sweet child’s ear and when I finished she says, “ My ear is too hot inside”.
We were over to another couple’s house and the kids were playing in the basement, when Sananda comes up and tells us that her big sister got pop on the ceiling. I thought, "Oh great, how are we going to clean that up". Of course, I was a little embarrassed that my kids had been that wild. However, upon checking it out, we found that her sister actually threw a toy “pup” in the air, hitting the ceiling. That was such a good feeling to find out we misunderstood her, and we all got a good laugh out of it.

No comments: