Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Kids say the cutest things…

Kids are so innocent sometimes they say things that only bring out laughter and appreciation for their innocence. Here are a few from my kids.

When we were watching the ‘Prince of Egypt’ DVD, we were watching the scene where Israelites were released from the captivity and they were lead by Moses through the parted Red Sea. When we told the kids about the parted Red Sea, one my friend’s son said, “That’s not a Red Sea, it is blue”

My older daughter needed a little reprimand so I raised my voice to tell her why I don’t appreciate what she did and after a few minutes I pulled over my little one to tell her how she could also tell her older sister to be obedient. She replied, “Daddy you shouldn’t shout at the little people. You compare your height to us, you’re a monster and we are little”. I couldn’t help but agree to her order.

What cute things your little one is saying?

No comments: