Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Monday, May 25, 2009

It's All I Ever Wanted

My little girl came downstairs this morning after she woke up and found mommy on the computer. She stood by me kind of looking down at the floor,as her eyes were still adjusting to the light,
then slowly pushed my arm down from the keyboard so she could get closer and I knew she wanted up on my lap. I asked if she wanted me to pick her up, as I did, and she shook her head yes and then snuggled in on my lap. It is like she was saying. "It's all I wanted". It is so sweet to hold our children at times and know that it is enough, to have them in our arms and know that they are ours forever.

1 comment:

Jeff and Leslie said...

Isn't that a great feeling. Manu has taken to wanting to sit in our laps while he plays with a toy. He'll walk up to me, pull my arms out of the way, turn around and wiggle his way into my lap. Times like this I know the adjustment is going well.