Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Little Girl

My little 2 1/2 year old girl was sitting in the rocking chair tonight and looking at a book, all of a sudden she said to me,...

"Mom, are you being naughty?". It was so cute coming out from her little voice and out of the blue. I have no idea what inspired her to say that, except that she must have heard it once or twice from my husband or I. Well, the whole family laughed at her cuteness. Oh, FYI, I was only sitting at the table working on a sewing project, lol.
Another time Sananda was sitting on the floor beside me while I was on the computer and she said, "Mom!, W-Y-N-D." I thought, ok, w-y-n-d. What does this mean? I thought about it and realized that she almost spelled the word WIND. She has done this a few times since and I still don't know what she is thinking when she says it, but I like to think that she is really spelling WIND with a Y instead of an I, because my name is spelled with a Y instead of an I. Only people who have thier name spelled differently than most people would probably think this way, but I still like to think it is true. AND I just now realized that it does come close to spelling out my name. What a smart girl she is!

No comments: