Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Sweet Daughter

My little 2 1/2 year old is really growing up. It is so fun to watch her learn new things and watch her reaction to stuff going on around her.

The other day she hadn't gotten her nap and she was really in a mood. This is rare for her so I thought it might be best to give her lots of extra attention, she wanted her snack and after giving it to her she let me know that I was to sit on the chair beside her. I gladly did and next she wanted me to hold her hand while she ate. I felt so blessed to be there by her and for her, AND that I get to be her mom. Who knows what cute, sweet thing she will do next.

No comments: