Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My article is published today in the Hindu newspaper.

Today my article appeared in the "Open Page' section of a national daily of India called "The Hindu". It is fairly competitive to get articles published in this particular column as it is open to anyone to submit. I am so glad that this particular article is published just at an appropriate time.

Click here to read the article

2 comments:

Lakshmy said...

Great article Ruby - Congrats. I think it is a brilliant idea to observe Child Rights Day, just to get things moving in the right direction.

mrs.fitz said...

Wow, I am impressed that your article was accepted to The Hindu newspaper! It is well written and important information.