Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Miss Independent

My baby girl is growing so fast, she is becoming Miss Independent. She likes to pick out her own outfits to wear, she put on her own shirt the other day, has mastered the staircase and is becoming quite the picky eater.......

so today she is outside barefoot and sitting on a board in the grass from a swing that has broken and fallen down. She is calling for mommy, I ask her to come to me but she doesn't, she just sits there calmly calling me over and over. It finally comes to me that she doesn't want to walk on the grass barefoot so I go and rescue her. Later she is sitting in her Little Tikes toy car and has her feet up on the dash by the steering wheel. Again she doesn't want her feet to touch the grass. I thought how funny that she is becoming so independent but still won't walk barefoot on the grass. What a cutie!

No comments: