Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Why does this little girl has to endure this?

Do you ever question God? What kind of circumstances makes you question God? I feel like questioning whenever I hear stories little kids enduring extreme hardship. This following story got to break your heart. It is a precious little life that is put to such harsh realities of life but any sensible human being would ask "WHY"?

I am a person of faith and I do believe that everything has a purpose in God's plan but I have hard time to understand that a purpose to be fulfilled at the cost of causing pain to an innocent child. If you can help this child, don't hold yourself from being a helping hand. God bless this child.

Click here to read the entire story

No comments: