Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Two Thumbs Up

This morning Sananda and I were looking at a little round mirror that I had gotten and it was made in India. We were looking at the different shiny colors that it had on it and I was naming them to her. She took it and hung it over the edge of the bed....

and I knew her next thought was to drop it. We have wooden floors and I didn't want it to break so I told her not to drop it. Next thing, she let go. Looking back I should have asked her to hand it to me instead. Anyway, when it fell it landed on a small rug instead of the wooden floor. She looked at her Daddy and gave him and I a two-thumbs up sign. I had to laugh inside because it was so cute.


No comments: