Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Helping Out

I was cleaning the refrigerator the other day. I took a paper towel, got it wet, and then rubbed the inside of the frig., I did this a few times, and my 20 month old daughter was watching me.

She was really taking all of this in because the next thing I know she left, came back, and was putting something down in the bottom of the frig. I looked over to see what she was doing and there sat her box of baby wipes she had brought for me to use. Pretty smart thinker, it would have saved me having to get up and wet the towels, all I would need next would be the wipe warmers. :) I thought it was so cute and thoughtful of her to want to help me out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! Ruby, your daughter is a fast learner/thinker.

Ruby said...

Pratik,
that post was by one of our blogger 'Lynda' and it is her daughter. We have seven bloggers totally writing for this blog.

Ruby