Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Same Feelings

I wrote this a while back but wanted to share this today.

The other night Sananda fell asleep in my arms, it had been awhile since I was the one to put her to bed as I hadn't been feeling well and my husband had been putting her to bed instead.
This was a great bonding time for them too. So, this night was my first time in weeks to put her to bed and I had the hardest time laying her down, she was snuggled up to me and I just wanted to hold her all night. I remember having these same feelings with all of my other kids at bedtime too. No matter how trying the day could have been, just holding them while they slept peacefully at night was such a joy.

No comments: