Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

When children speak their mind.....It's

Cute & Funny # 6

Yesterday morning my six year old woke up and saw my face and immediately asked me this question: "Daddy do you know that mommy was in Ammamma's tummy before she was born"? I said "Yes" not knowing what is to follow. She followed with the next statement "But do you know mommy didn't have me and Lily (her younger sister) in her tummy"? I said "Yes" again not knowing what is to follow.

She said I don't want a baby in my tummy and daddy wanted to know what is on her mind. Upon enquiring, she said "I don't want a baby in my tummy because I too want to adopt" I thought that was cute.

You got something cute & funny to share? Write to indiahopehouse@gmail.com

No comments: