Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

When Baby Learns, Sometimes......It Is

Cute & Funny # 8

Sometimes people will ask me how our 15 month old daughter is doing with understanding English. The other day I told her that I needed to change her smelly diaper. I then went into the other room for something and came back to change her, and found that she had crawled over to the diaper changing area and had somehow pulled out about 3-4 baby wipes, from the box that had the lid closed and was still closed with a wipe hanging out, and was wiping the back of her pants with them. I think she is understanding quite well.

Have something cute and funny of your child to share? Write to indiahopehouse@gmail.com

No comments: