Do you know this?

Now we have a new legislation called "Juvenile & Justice Act, 2015" replacing the JJ Act of 2000. In this new act, adoption has assumed a significant importance with an exclusive chapter. Subscribe and follow this blog for more information in the days to come.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Home....Sweet Home!!

We left Bangalore on the 13the early morning and reached Lubbock by around 6:00 PM. I loved the scene there at the airport. Our dear friends, my beloved wife and my older daughter (Lydia) were there. Lydia came running to me to give a hug. I loved it. She kissed and hugged her baby sister too.

I am tired. I need some rest.

Ruby

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see a picture!

Tamra
http://www.modernmother.jaimemavie.com/hopechild