Do you know this?

There are approximately 18000 parents registered with CARA, while the number of children in the Government's adoption pool is less 1800.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Adoption Awareness Month

Today morning I went to the city hall for the signing of adoption awareness month proclamation signing by our mayor Mr. Marc Mcdougal. He was so gracious to call me to the front to read the entire proclamation infront of the the city council and handed the proclamation to me.

This afternoon I got a call from the one of the local TV station (KMAC) asking us if we would be interested to be featured in a TV special to promote the message of adoptions. I was really thrilled to have this opportunity to share our message. We will be doing the interview on Monday at the covenant hospital.

Ruby

No comments: